By joining CREW East Bay and the entirety of CREW Network, you can advance your career and support the success of women in commercial real estate through members-only events, opportunities to network with influential professionals, CREW Network affiliation, visibility through committee participation, and discounts on all events.
- Members receive a discounted rate on all chapter events, including speaker luncheons, tours, and events co-sponsored with other professional organizations. Our luncheons feature prominent speakers who address diverse and cutting-edge issues that impact the commercial real estate industry both regionally and nationally.
- CREW East Bay also offers member-only events, which are typically smaller and more intimate, including educational lunch and learn series, leadership events, networking and cocktail events, tours, Dine-Arounds, and other special programs.
- Members can use CREW Network's resources to cultivate relationships, promote mutual business interests, discuss opportunities and challenges they are facing, and identify employment opportunities.
- Only members have the opportunity to participate in committees. Committee involvement can lead to increased contact with prominent industry leaders and the creation of new alliances, business and professional opportunities. Active committee members receive visibility and exposures and are encouraged to assume leadership roles.
- Members of CREW East Bay are automatically members of CREW Network, which provides access to a global network of more than 10,000 members representing nearly every discipline within the industry, located in 70+ major markets across the globe.
- There are no “cold calls” in CREW - members extend a professional courtesy by promptly responding to calls from other members. Only CREW members have access to the member directory and other resources on the CREW Network website.
- Members receive a subscription discount to the San Francisco Business Times (print and digital access and the 2017 & 2018 Book of Lists for $78.95 - normal cost is $103 for a year’s subscription). CREW East Bay members can take advantage of this benefit by contacting Anita Jimenez.
- Members receive reduced rates for the annual CREW Network Convention & Marketplace and other CREW Network events.
- CREW East Bay members enjoy reciprocity for event pricing at other Bay Area chapters.
CREW East Bay welcomes all industry leaders who meet the experience and specialty requirements for one of the membership categories, as detailed on the application form.
- Experience — Applicant must have at least five years of experience in the commercial real estate industry to be a general member, and two years of experience to be an associate member.
- Employment – Applicant must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
- Applicants in other membership categories, such as Civic, Affiliate, Student, or Member in Transition, are also considered. Check out the application form for full details.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Jessie Banuelos for more information.
Jessie Banuelos, CIC