By joining CREW East Bay and the entirety of CREW Network, you can advance your career and support the success of women in commercial real estate through members-only events, opportunities to network with influential professionals, CREW Network affiliation, visibility through committee participation, and discounts on all events.
- Members receive a discounted rate on all chapter events, including speaker luncheons, tours, and events co-sponsored with other professional organizations. Our luncheons feature prominent speakers who address diverse and cutting-edge issues that impact the commercial real estate industry both regionally and nationally.
- CREW East Bay also offers member-only events, which are typically smaller and more intimate, including educational lunch and learn series, leadership events, networking and cocktail events, tours, Dine-Arounds, and other special programs.
- Members can use CREW Network's resources to cultivate relationships, promote mutual business interests, discuss opportunities and challenges they are facing, and identify employment opportunities.
- Only members have the opportunity to participate in committees. Committee involvement can lead to increased contact with prominent industry leaders and the creation of new alliances, business and professional opportunities. Active committee members receive visibility and exposures and are encouraged to assume leadership roles.
- Members of CREW East Bay are automatically members of CREW Network, which provides access to a global network of more than 12,000 members representing nearly every discipline within the industry, located in 75+ major markets across the globe.
- There are no “cold calls” in CREW - members extend a professional courtesy by promptly responding to calls from other members. Only CREW members have access to the member directory and other resources on the CREW Network website.
- Members receive reduced rates for the annual CREW Network Convention & Marketplace and other CREW Network events.
- CREW East Bay members enjoy reciprocity for event pricing at other Bay Area chapters.
- CREW memberships are on calendar year terms; all memberships expire on December 31. Membership dues are non-refundable. CREW memberships are individual, not corporate. Approvals are based on the qualifications of the applicant, therefore memberships are also non-transferable (even within the same company).
CREW East Bay welcomes all industry leaders who meet the experience and specialty requirements for one of the following membership categories.
- General Members $400 ($245 after July 1) - must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in, and have at least five consecutive years' experience in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
- Associate Members $400 ($245 after July 1) - same requirements as General, only that applicants be actively involved and currently employed in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
- Affiliate Members $500 ($345 after July 1) - must have at least five consecutive years full-time experience in a profession which supplies service or physical products related to commercial real estate (e.g. roofing, carpeting, landscaping, painting, office furniture, etc.).
- Civic Members $295 ($180 after July 1) - must be involved in local or regional government, other public agencies, or not-for-profit organizations related to commercial real estate.
- Student Members must be enrolled full-time in a college or university program pursuing education intended to lead to a career in commercial real estate.
- Graduate Students - $235 ($145 after July 1)
- Undergraduate Students - $130
- Member in Transition or Retired - $295 ($180 after July 1)
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Carolyn Sillin for more information.
Sensiba San Filippo LLP, Manager