Migratory Trends in Retail & Office Space – Where are we Headed? Joint Event with CBA (Commercial Brokers Association)
Nancy Morse will discuss trends that we have seen since the COVID19 Pandemic:
- Corporation reviewing the need to be in the Big Cities, urban cores, with concern about densities in the office and public transportation concerns.
- What is the New Normal regarding days working in the office and how does that affect ultimate space needed or personal lifestyle changes?
- With work from home flexibility people are buying home is suburban areas, as well as out of state.
- Corporations are now struggling with imposing restriction or guidelines of how far people can live from the office.
Doug Munson will cover:
- How has COVID accelerated the impact of ecommerce on traditional brick and mortar retailers and grocery stores?
- What are the new site selection criteria for grocery retailers in urban and suburban market?
- What are the population/ migration trends that are impacting grocery retail and retail in general - urban vs. suburban trends?
Malinder Bhan, Sr. Business Relationship Manager, JPMorgan Chase
Nancy Morse, CCIM, MCR, SIOR, Sr. Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
Doug Munson, Principal Owner, MTN Retail Advisors
Members & Guests Complimentary
Thank you to Our Co-Host!