Applications Due July 1st
The Mentorship Program is a community for mentors and mentees to create long-lasting relationships in a safe and challenging environment focused on professional development, leadership training and social engagements. The program begins in July and ending in November.
Below are the current dates for the events for the program.
June 15th - Call for Mentors and Mentees
July 1st - Applications Due
July 12th Mentor/ Mentee Speed Dating 4:30-6:30 p.m. Pleasanton
July 20th - Mentor/Mentee Matches confirmed
August 2rd Workshop - Engage 4:30-6:30 p.m. Pleasanton
September 13th Workshop -Envision 4:30-6:30 p.m. Pleasanton
October 11th Workshop -Empower 4:30-6:30 p.m. Pleasanton
November 1st Workshop- Expand 4:30-6:30 p.m. Pleasanton
December Program Gradation Celebration at Holiday Party
This program is open to all commercial real estate professionals, from experienced to those just starting their careers.
*You do not need to be a member of CREW East Bay to apply and participate
Those chosen as mentees must submit a $100 program fee.
*If you apply to become a CREW East Bay member, your application fee may be applied to your membership dues.
- Participate in the advancement of women in leadership roles in commercial real estate
- Provide growth opportunities through sharing life experiences, expertise and knowledge
- Participate in personalized leadership training that will continue your own individual growth
Ready to apply?
- A safe space to explore professional conflicts, questions and concerns
- A community to share ideas, circumstances and receive guidance on difficult situations
- Participate in professional and personal growth workshops
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR MENTORS
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR MENTEES
For more information please contact, CREW East Bay President, Kelly Leanos Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org