President's Spring Message
Happy Spring and I hope you are enjoying this beautiful time of year! I certainly have a spring in my step, I am so proud of what CREW East Bay has achieved this year so far. In true CREW East Bay fashion, we continue to build connections, do business together, network and always have each other’s back. We have something very special in our chapter and without a doubt, it is our members and sponsors.
As I serve as your 2022 CREW East Bay President, my commitment has been to be an organization that builds each other up and we are committed to continuing to build CREW East Bay as an industry leader. CREW East Bay has been busy providing our members with multiple events ranging from timely commercial real estate topics, networking, professional development training and even a book club!
This is just the beginning! Mark your calendars for the following events in the next few weeks!
MAY 10th Coffee Connections
- Share what you do, discuss your ideal clients and the best way to refer you.
May 12th CREW East Bay Stories to Leadership & Success
- Hear inspiring stories from our CREW East Bay past and present leaders sharing their leadership and success stories.
May 19th Update on the Concord Naval Weapon Base Reuse Project
- Join us for an exciting update on the Concord Naval Weapon Base Reuse Project, presented by Guy Bjerke, Concord's Director of Economic Development and Base Reuse Project.
CREW East Bay is an organization that gives back to the community. CREW East Bay with our generous members and Girl Scout Troup 40127 are coming together to build a community Greenhouse. Keep an eye out for updates on this exciting project.
We are excited to share CREW East Bay is launching its first mentorship program! We are supporting future commercial real estate leaders by providing an opportunity to be part of a structured mentorship program. If you know of someone to join the mentorship program, please let us know! They do NOT need to be a CREW member.
In closing, I have a few action items for you:
- Apply to be a member or commit to attending CREW events this year. See our events page for upcoming programs.
- If you are a member, become engaged – join a committee, look for opportunities to give back on a local or network level.
- Become a sponsor and help us advance our mission.
- Donate to the CREW Network Foundation to help fund research papers and provide scholarships for students seeking careers in CRE.
I look forward to building relationships with you in a culture where diversity is celebrated, and all are welcome and heard. It is an honor to have the opportunity to serve as your CREW East Bay President and I am so grateful to be a part of such a great organization.
CREW East Bay President 2022