Windsor Management is an East Bay commercial property management company serving the Bay Area and Northern California. They manage office, retail, medical, and industrial warehouse properties and also work with commercial associations and their owners.
Windsor efficiently manages all operational and financial aspects of the property and operates on a simple and transparent management fee while working hard to ensure great service as “standard practice” balanced with competitive pricing of our services is their priority. They do this by:
- Employing a dedicated staff with around-the-clock responsiveness because tenants want to know they’re heard.
- Utilizing a large network of vendors to reduce costs while relying on responsiveness built through a trusting relationship and backed by their large buying power.
- Providing timely and accurate information to owners so they are always up-to-date on their investments.
- Understanding that controlling costs and providing quality customer service drivers tenant retention and maximizes asset profitability.
- Applying their extensive experience and variety of backgrounds to quickly find responsive, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to complex situations.
- Striving to bring efficiency and professionalism to every aspect of their business.
Elizabeth Bunker Griggs founded Windsor Management in 2009 with the mission to provide quality professional service to the property management field.
Elizabeth has earned her CCIM, CPM, RPA, and LEED AP designations as well as holding a California broker license #01853194.
To learn more about Windsor Management please visit their website at www.windsorm.com