Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Commercial Bank, The Retail Bank, and Private Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $76.3 billion as of March 31, 2020.
Fast Facts on Comerica:
- Among the 25 largest U.S. financial holding companies (as of 3/31/20)
- Located in seven of the 10 largest cities in the U.S.: Los Angeles, Houston, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, and San Jose
- 435 U.S. banking centers (as of 3/31/20)
- Highest concentration of C&I loans among the top 25 U.S. financial holding companies (as of 3/31/20)
- Among the DiversityInc® Top 4 regional companies for diversity
Comerica takes pride in the support they provide to their multi-cultural communities. They know that by building strong communities, the company will grow stronger. They are proud to be a partner of choice in their communities. They support numerous programs and projects for housing, economic development, cultural and civic organizations, health and education. In addition to financial resources, their colleagues contribute their time and expertise to support many community organizations.
Danette Winkler, Assistant Vice President, Business Banking, is currently the Co-Chair of the Programs Committee. For more information about Comerica, contact Danette at 925-941-1955, email@example.com
or visit www.comerica.com