Nomination period is August 1-15, 2019
Please help us strengthen our chapter by identifying a strong pool of nominees (including you)!
WHY SERVE ON THE BOARD?
- The CREW East Bay Governance Committee is soliciting nominations for the 2020 Board of Directors.
- The nominating period opens August 1, 2019, and nominations will be accepted through August 15, 2019.
- All CREW East Bay members should consider nominating leaders who can further the mission of our chapter.
- Self-nominations are strongly encouraged.
- Once the nominating period closes on August 15th, the Governance Committee will contact all nominees for confirmation of interest in being considered for a Board position.
- All nominees who have confirmed their interest will receive an application which should be completed and returned to the Governance Committee no later than August 31st.
- All nominees who have submitted a timely application will be contacted to schedule a 30-minute interview with the Governance Committee on Wednesday, September 11th.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BE NOMINATED?
- To influence the direction of CREW EB and to have an impact on the future of women in commercial real estate (CRE).
- To expand your professional connections.
- To create new opportunities for yourself professionally, and to build your business.
- To gain visibility for yourself and public exposure for your company.
- To develop leadership skills and experience that benefit the chapter, your company, and you, including:
- Speaking and presentation skills
- Consensus building, negotiation skills, decision making and conflict resolution
- Strategic planning and thinking.
Any active member of CREW EB may be nominated to serve on the board.
HOW DO I NOMINATE MYSELF OR ANOTHER MEMBER?
On or around August 1, you will receive an email that will allow you to download a nomination form. The CREW EB website will contain further information about being a board member and the nomination process.
If you have any questions please contact: 2019 Governance Committee Chair: Lauren Jennings, CREW EB at (925) 237-9218, or email: email@example.com